Version 2.5.1 - Nov, 2017
Version 2.5 - Nov, 2017
- New. Set a sync-root if you only want to deploy parts of the repository
- New. Duplication of sites settings.
- Enhancement. Select multiple files to “Ignore” or “Always upload”
- Enhancement. Able to deploy if you only have files in “Always upload”
- Enhancement. GUI Fixes
- Enhancement. Better progress, view of which files is currently uploaded.
- Fix. Auto-deploy will only run if you are on the current branch defined in site settings.
Version 2.2.1 - Sept, 2017
- Fix. Global PATHS set in preferences are exported correctly to the scripting environment.
Version 2.2 - May 2017
- Enhancement. Better removal of files on SFTP. Will also attempt to remove directory, but only if empty.
- Enhancement. Minor fixes and better instructions in site’s settings
- Enhancement. Changing deployment commit will affect the file list instant.
- Enhancement. Click on GitFTP-Deploy icon open the main window again.
- Enhancement. Open GitFTP-Deploy main window from menubar.
- Fix. Under some conditions the UI would freeze if hidden during deploymens.
Version 2.1.4 - Mar 26, 2017
- Bugfix. Branches are correctly shown.
Version 2.1.3 - Mar 13, 2017
- Bugfix. In some environments, GitFTP-Deploy would show an empty git repository. Thanks to Peter for reporting.
Version 2.1.2 - Mar 6, 2017
- Bugfix. Fixed bug where GitFTP-Deploy sometimes did not recognize git repositories with paths containing special characters.
Version 2.1.1 - Feb 28, 2017
Version 2.1 - Feb 27, 2017
- Ignore files and folders in the repository
- Better selection of which files you want to include. Command A and click a checkbox to select and deselect
- Display bug where branches contained a slash got blank
- Better management of the window. Full screen mode is supported.
- Updated to Swift 3
Version 2.0.5 - Feb, 2017
Version 2.0.4 - Jan, 2017
Version 2.0.3 - Nov, 2016
- Support for FTP with TLS/SSL
Version 2.0.2 - Oct, 2016
- Minor bugfixes when deploying and improved pre-deploy routines.
Version 2.0.1 - Oct, 2016
Version 2.0 - Oct, 2016
- Scripting capabilities. Run script before and after uploads.
- Upload not version controlled files
- Ability upload even if the repository is “dirty”
- Bug fixes of occasional freezes of dialogs
Version 1.1.2 - Aug, 2016
Version 1.1.1 - Aug, 2016
- Custom ports
- Passive mode for FTP
Version 1.1 - Aug, 2016
- Upload mechanisms improved and much more reliable for large uploads
- Fixed memory leaks
- Progress meter
- Faster SFTP deployments
Version 1.0.1 - Jul, 2016
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 - Jul, 2016