- Fix. Rendering issues on High Sierra.
- Fix. curl and libSSH updated = less connection problems.
- Fix. Freeze when “New Site…” from the menubar is used.
- Enhancement. Updated to Swift 4. Preparing for Mojave.
- Fix. Possible to delete file under ignore file again
- Fix. Deleting file in FTP works better
- Fix. Passive mode is not enforced, some rare occations you want active FTP
- New. Set a sync-root if you only want to deploy parts of the repository
- New. Duplication of sites settings.
- Enhancement. Select multiple files to “Ignore” or “Always upload”
- Enhancement. Able to deploy if you only have files in “Always upload”
- Enhancement. GUI Fixes
- Enhancement. Better progress, view of which files is currently uploaded.
- Fix. Auto-deploy will only run if you are on the current branch defined in site settings.
- Fix. Global PATHS set in preferences are exported correctly to the scripting environment.
- Enhancement. Better removal of files on SFTP. Will also attempt to remove directory, but only if empty.
- Enhancement. Minor fixes and better instructions in site’s settings
- Enhancement. Changing deployment commit will affect the file list instant.
- Enhancement. Click on GitFTP-Deploy icon open the main window again.
- Enhancement. Open GitFTP-Deploy main window from menubar.
- Fix. Under some conditions the UI would freeze if hidden during deploymens.
- Bugfix. Branches are correctly shown.
- Bugfix. In some environments, GitFTP-Deploy would show an empty git repository. Thanks to Peter for reporting.
- Bugfix. Fixed bug where GitFTP-Deploy sometimes did not recognize git repositories with paths containing special characters.
- Ignore files and folders in the repository
- Better selection of which files you want to include. Command A and click a checkbox to select and deselect
- Display bug where branches contained a slash got blank
- Better management of the window. Full screen mode is supported.
- Updated to Swift 3
- Support for FTP with TLS/SSL
- Minor bugfixes when deploying and improved pre-deploy routines.
- Scripting capabilities. Run script before and after uploads.
- Upload not version controlled files
- Ability upload even if the repository is “dirty”
- Bug fixes of occasional freezes of dialogs
- Custom ports
- Passive mode for FTP
- Upload mechanisms improved and much more reliable for large uploads
- Fixed memory leaks
- Progress meter
- Faster SFTP deployments
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 - Jul, 2016